Operation & Maintenance Manager – Zaandam
FunctieThe Operations & Maintenance Manager is responsible for management of handling the system for a international customer, as specified in the contract and plays a key role within the management team of our customer. You communicate, build and maintain the relationships with the key decision makers to ensure the maximum synergy between the operations of the automated handling system. In addition, you see and create opportunities for an optimal use of our system in this challenging environment.
The core team will be expanded to a team of nearly 50 blue and white collars. Meeting structures, procedures, staff onboarding and training, health and safety and many more topics will need to be detailed out with our customer in the 9 months before the go live.
Tasks / responsibilities:
• Together with the team you build a site service team
• You plan, prepare and implement the service contract and manage it on site. Such as
managing the team, operations, quality and budget
• You communicate and report to the customer and the organization
• Continuous improvement of system performance and the maintenance methods
• You are responsible for health, safety and the environment on site
Functie eisenYou have a proven record in operations & maintenance of high end industries and I.A.
Working within an international and multicultural environment is well known to you. The ability to manage and lead as a team builder is significant for this position. We believe the right candidate at least meets the following requirements:
• You have finished a technical Master or Bachelor degree
• You have relevant working experience (at least 8 years) in an international Service Management role. Preferably in a technical environment
• You have experience in a management or teamleader position
• You have a strong customer focus and service “DNA” to guarantee system performance and the maintenance methods
• You act as an entrepreneur and are commercially minded
AanbodIn the challenging and responsible position of O&M Manager, you will get the opportunity to contribute to the growth. We offer a fulltime position in an informal working environment with a lot of opportunities for personal development.
• 27 days of vacation & 13 ADV days
• Flexible working hours
• Commuting allowance
• Pension scheme and group discount on insurances as healthcare, car.
InlichtingenVoor reageren of meer informatie kunt u contact op nemen met Hans van Rooijen.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Telefoon: 035-7200941.
SollicitatieKlik op “SOLLICITEER”.
Je ontvangt direct na je sollicitatie automatisch een ontvangstbevestiging in je mailbox. Binnen 5 werkdagen ontvang je een reactie van de consultant die deze vacature in behandeling heeft.